Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Celebrity PhotoShop Before and After Photos

This is the year of the never ending winter.  It is March 4th and it is snowing.  My skin is dehydrated and irritated from this never ending cold weather.  Between my skin being a mess right now and falling out of my daily workout routine, I not feeling the best.  Seeing all the beautiful actresses at the Oscars and the swimsuit models in the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit addition does not help things. 

I was looking for before and after pictures from the Oscars and came across these celebrity before and after using Photoshop photos.  I thought it was an interesting look at what it takes for a person to look "perfect".  In almost all cases the before picture was already really, really beautiful but clearly in the eyes of magazine editors, even these gorgeous ladies need work.  In all the photos the skin tone has been evened out, wrinkles reduced or erased, skin lightened, makeup darkened, areas highlighted, puffiness reduced, and freckles eliminated.  Isn't that crazy?  This is what we are comparing ourselves to.  It makes me feel much better and more accepting of my dark circles and current uneven skin tone.  :)

All the best.

Karen