Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Last day of Esthetician School

 
Tomorrow is my last day of school at International Skin Beauty Academy.  I am both sad but so excited.  I am sad because I will miss my friends, I will my teachers, I will miss Dr. Doran and her funny sense of humor.  Ha!  But, every new beginning is some other beginning's end. To begin working and being a "real" esthetician I can not stay at school forever - though Dr. Doran has offered! I have started to interview for positions and am getting quite a few interviews so that is exciting!  I can't wait to just jump in and start!  My plan until I have the right position in place is to work out of my home and also work on clients in the school clinic.

Some things I will miss from school:
1. Our crazy funny conversations around the waxing tables, in the classroom and during lunch.
2. Getting regular facials
3. Talking to my girlfriend and fellow classmate each and every morning on the phone on the way to school.
4.  Getting to try all new products and machines each day.
5.  My friends
6.  Potbellies runs in 20 minutes or less!
7.  Our South of the Border after school margaritas!

All the best, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment