Thursday, March 6, 2014

Product Review - Keep the Peace by Philosophy

I am a product junkie.  Seriously, I have a problem.  I can't resist the little trial sized packages of stuff at the Ulta & Sephore checkout.  They get me every time! My latest was a small sample of a pore minimizer that was kind of crappy and balled up on the skin but that said, I have found some great products too!

So, I have been walking around with red irritated skin the last few days.  I break out, use product to get rid of breakouts and then turn irritated.  It's never ending!  But, that's another story.

Yesterday I found a terrific little product that is MAGIC with my red skin and suprisingly with my wrinkles and other flaws.  

Serious Awesomeness. 

It's called "Keep the Peace" by Philosophy.  I do love Philosophy.  Where have you been all my life "Keep the Peace"?  It's a color corrector that also has SPF 20.  And, it also seems to act as a primer!  A really good primer.  How awesome is that???  I apply after my moisturizer and have been wearing it alone or under makeup.  It is undetectable so you can wear it when you work out to hide redness and also under my makeup.  It eliminates ALL my redness and smooths out my skin without a cakiness or make-upy look. 

Ahhh, the little things in life that bring so much happiness!

Peace out!

Sephora is so great with samples and carries Philosophy.  If you have a Sephora near you and would like to try this product, stop in and see if you can score a sample first!  Also, here is the link:
 http://www.sephora.com/keep-the-peace-protective-color-corrector-spf-20-P286407


No comments:

Post a Comment