Monday, April 28, 2014

Perricone Prescription Day 2

I've been following the Perricone Prescription for a day and half now.  I stated this program in hopes that it would help heal my breakouts faster, since each blemish and cyst seems to be active for a least two weeks before even beginning to calm down.  Then, it seems to take another two weeks to calm down the redness, irritation and post traumatic hyper-pigmentation caused by the blemish itself and the 14+ days of putting salicylic and everything else in the monster to help it heal faster, which obviously they never do....  I have never had this experience.  Most often if I breakout, the blemish is healed and gone within 10 days.

So today I woke up and could immediately tell my face felt calmer!  I actually was excited to look in the mirror.  My skin actually seems to be calming down!  It is noticeably less inflamed as it has been the past several weeks and two blemishes that were just not going away and hurt, do not hurt today!  Crazy!  I have not changed anything else in my skin care routine.  Though the diet is strict, it makes me want to keep going!

All the best,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment